The Best way to remove it is by installing a Clean Copy of Windows... backup your important files on to a cd....but Antivirus dont help even if you put Avg they jus tell you that there is a virus but Avg dosent delete them...the best thing to do it create two partation on your hard drive for ege c: and d: and then install Deep Freeze Standard....and freeze the C drive. so even if you get a virus jus restart your pc and its gonna clean the virus.
you could find the size of the virus (268216 bytes) and delete all of the copies of it, AND THEN install avg antivirus free and scan your compuer. much less destructive than the other methods, well thats what i think.
plz dont answer, only passing by....
It is a dangerous virus which attaches itself with other files and creates folders naming New Folder. It slows down the computer and spies for international servers.
Even if you are using Windows XP use the following method to remove any deadly viruses from your computer.
0) Take a backup of your entire data.
1) Boot your system with a Clean Bootable Windows 98 CD.
2) Format your system (all hard drives) from the command prompt. eg F:>Format C:
3) Restart your system with Windows XP or Windows Vista CD... Install a fresh Windows.
4) Re-install all the software.
5) Install AVG or Avast antivirus.
6) Copy all the backed up data from your CDs to your computer.
7) That's it!